We invite you to join our Behavioral Health network.
Before you begin your application, please collect the following items:
- NPI/Tax ID
- Copy of your Professional License
- Copy of your Certificate of Insurance
- Copy of your current W-9
- Copy of your current resume
- CAQH status of ‘Initial Profile Completed’ or ‘Re-Attestation’. Your primary state (residence) must also be in your practicing state
- For all Nurse Practitioners: Copy of your Mental Health Certification
- Nurse Practitioner without an autonomous license: Collaborative Agreement with an In Network Psychiatrist
- MDs: Copy of your board certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
If you are applying to be part of a Group, and you are already in network with Lucet Health as an Individual Provider, this is considered a new application to the network.
Once you have these materials available, the application process only takes about 10 minutes.
You can upload these materials directly to the application to expedite processing.
Click on the appropriate button on the website to begin your application.
Criteria to Join
If you’re interested in helping members to lead healthier and more productive lives, please apply to join our Managed Behavioral Health network. The list of eligibility criteria to become a Provider for Lucet Health is to maintain a/an:
- Current, unrestricted license for independent practice
- Practice minimum of fifteen (15) hours per week
- Acceptable level of professional liability insurance
- Email address and secure access to the internet
- Ability to file claims electronically
- 24-hour phone coverage
- Agreement to schedule members within 7 days post-discharge or upon referral
For Psychiatrists: Hold current Board Certification in Psychiatry with the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
For Addiction Medicine Specialists: Hold Current Board Certification by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) AND hold one of the following:
- Hold current Board Certification in Addiction Medicine by one of the ABMS or AOA certifying member board; or
- Current Board Certification in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM);
For Nurse Practitioners/CNS: Have current Collaborative Agreement with an in-network Psychiatrist or Addiction Medicine Specialist or be licensed for autonomous practice and hold one of the following certifications through American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC);
- Nurse Practitioner Psychiatric-Mental Health Across the Lifespan (formerly known as Family Psychiatric-Mental Health);
- Nurse Practitioner Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health;
- CNS Adult Psych-Mental Health;
- CNS Child/Adolescent Psych-Mental Health; or
- Certification by International Nurses Society on Addictions
Need to save and complete later?
We understand you’re busy. If you need to save your application and complete it at a later time, please follow these instructions:
- Click Save my progress and resume later in either the upper or lower right hand corner of the application
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Confirm password
- Click Save
Resume your application
When you’re ready to complete your application, please follow these instructions:
- Return to Complete My Application
- Click Resume a previously saved form in either the upper or lower right
hand corner of the application
- Click OK
- Click Leave this page
- Enter your email address and the password you created when you saved your application
- Click Resume this form