See more patients. Help more people.
Behavioral health care providers like you juggle administrative responsibilities and increased patient demand. We’ll give you back the time you need to deliver high-quality care.
Note: The Federal Public Health Emergency ended on May 11th. Changes to regulations and reimbursement policies may impact your telehealth practice and members’ coverage. Please consult your health plan guidelines for the most current information. Look for more information in our May provider newsletter.
Stay the Right Kind of Busy
We fill your calendar with customized member matches.
Connect with More Clients
We help you grow your client base and develop stronger patient relationships to get more of the right members through your door.
Informed Clinical Tracking
Track patient progress to inform your treatment all in one place.
What Providers Are Saying About Us
As an extraordinarily busy practice, I can honestly say that this team has consistently gone above and beyond to stand beside us.”
Lucet Network Provider
“It is such a genuine privilege to work with these wonderful professionals. None of our jobs are easy—how rare and fortunate to form such meaningful bonds to ease our way.”
Lucet Network Provider
Frequently Asked Questions
We currently work with BlueCross BlueShield across multiple regions of the United States. Specific plans we work with vary by state, so please reach out here to learn more!
- Current, unrestricted license for independent practice
- Practice a minimum of fifteen (15) hours per week
- Acceptable level of professional liability insurance
- Have an email address and secure access to the internet
- Ability to file claims electronically
- 24-hour phone coverage
- Agreement to schedule members within seven days post-discharge or upon referral
- Hold current Board Certification in Psychiatry with the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
For Addiction Medicine Specialists:
- Hold Current Board Certification by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) AND hold one of the following:
- Hold current Board Certification in Addiction Medicine by one of the ABMS or AOA certifying member boards
- Current Board Certification in Addiction Medicine by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM)
For Nurse Practitioners/CNS:
- Have a current Collaborative Agreement with an in-network Psychiatrist or Addiction Medicine Specialist or be licensed for autonomous practice and hold one of the following certifications through American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC):
- Nurse Practitioner Psychiatric-Mental Health Across the Lifespan (formerly known as Family Psychiatric-Mental Health)
- Nurse Practitioner Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health
- CNS Adult Psych-Mental Health
- CNS Child/Adolescent Psych-Mental Health
- Certification by the International Nurses Society on Addictions
The following providers are eligible to join our network: psychiatrists, addiction medicine specialists, psychologists, masters-level social workers, masters-level psychiatric nurses, masters-level professional counselors, board-certified behavioral analysts, and other masters-level licensed/certified therapists.
Eligible Facilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ambulatory psychiatric and addiction disorder facilities and clinics, i.e., Community Mental Health Centers, Residential treatment centers
- 24-hour programs included in the continuum of behavioral care, such as behavioral healthcare units in general hospitals
- Freestanding psychiatric hospitals and treatment facilities
Rates vary by market, product, licensure level, and location. Your specific rates will be indicated in the reimbursement section of your Agreement when you join our network. For more information, complete the Contact Us form.
Lucet technology platform combines nearly 20 years of behavioral health research and clinical expertise with cutting-edge technology to power behavioral health operations and workflows to advance patient outcomes. The Lucet technology platform platform rapidly identifies a member’s behavioral health needs through a digital health assessment. Connecting members with the most appropriate provider through dynamic preferences leads to faster intervention and better treatment outcomes.
Have more questions?
Help for you. Care for them.
If you're interested in joining the Lucet provider network or want to learn more about the benefits of partnering with us, we'd love to hear from you.