For those affected by recent traumatic events Lucet is offering emotional support.
Anyone can call our emotional support number 833-848-1764, a free and confidential 24/7 mental health helpline staffed by trained and caring professionals ready to guide you to the care you need. We’ll keep this number open as long as necessary to support individuals and communities affected by disasters.
If you or someone you know is in crisis or needs immediate help, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
To talk to someone now, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988.
Tips for handling natural disasters
- What to Do Before, During and After a Tornado
- Coping with Traumatic Natural Disasters
- What To Do and Take When Evacuating Your Home
- Caring for Animals Before, During and After a Disaster
- Recovering from Disaster
- Prolonged Stress
- Anniversaries and Trigger Events
- Managing Flood Distress
- Coping with Anxiety about Hurricanes
- Preparing for a Hurricane
Tips for coping with a traumatic event
- Dealing with a traumatic event
- Anticipatory Anxiety: Some Tips on Coping
- Managing a Team During a Crisis
- Coping Strategies During Times of High Stress
- Take Care of Yourself
- Empathetic Rounding
- Managing Your Distress with Events in the Community
- Common Responses to Traumatic Events
- Talking to Children about School Violence
Tips for handling grief and loss
For benefit information, call the number on the back of your insurance card.
Substance Use Hotline